fredag 18 juni 2010

And for our American readers...

I'm very impressed by bloggers who write their blog entries in several languages, and I thought "hey, maybe we should do that too!". So from now on, we'll also write in english as well as swedish. We'll probably not translate every single upcoming entry to english, but we'll at least try to sum up things in english every now and then. And I'll probably write tutorials in english sometimes - that is, if I'm capable enough to fix it. Actually I haven't asked my dear sister Hanna about this, but hopefully she'll think it's a great idea...


I tried to take a normal picture of me since our blog is filled with pictures of me looking like a horse, a retarded geek or just an extremely fat person, but I failed this time too cause the picture turned out blurry and I still have some awkward similiarities to horses. Anyways, this is almost the way I look right now.
/Maria

2 kommentarer:

  1. gillar dina brillor :D du förstår nog varför hehe

    kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha! Ja för jag gillar dina med!! Hihi

    /M

    SvaraRadera